6 replies
CraftedSerenity Owner
Donate Points:
+5
FORUMGOD
Admins
CS Owner
Attention Crafted Serenity Players!
Recently we have noticed our numbers dropping, and although we understand that most players are in school now or are working, we would like to ask you for your feedback! Yes! As we are trying to improve your experience on CS, it is only possible to get you what you are looking for by providing us feedback and suggestions!
If you have any suggestions or feedback that may help us out, you can contact zzirLxck#5618 on Discord OR comment below!
We thank you all for your support.

zzirLxck
Owner of Crafted Serenity
zzirLxck
If you have any questions please message me and let me know :)
Posted Jan 9, 19 · OP
List
Undo
Donate Points:
+1
Elder
I will definitely be an everyday player again once I get my laptop, but if there's one thing I'd love to see on the server it would be the Exotic Garden Slimefun Addon. Overall one of my favorites that adds fruits and veggies to the world that you can eat, plant, or collect. You can make Smoothies, soups, wines, cheesecake, etc. It gives you more varieties of food to explore than your usual bread and pumpkin pie. It would give players something to do on the server while their ores are smelting or potions brew. :)
Posted Jan 10, 19
List
Undo
CraftedSerenity Owner
Donate Points:
+5
FORUMGOD
Admins
CS Owner
Thank you for your reply, we will look into it and see if it will be a fit!
zzirLxck
Posted Jan 10, 19 · OP · Last edited Jan 10, 19
Donate Points:
+3
Untagged users
I believe slimefun would be an amazing addition, i would also like to add that due to clusters of spawners, there is not that many natural spawns which effects people ability to build farms that use natural spawning. It kinda bums me out a little because i love using these types of farms to help with mcmmo leveling. I also believe players need more of a reason to login and grind, like maybe add a boss that spawns once a week or every few days that drops keys or something but make him extremely hard to kill, so it will take a server effort. Obviously the person with the most damage would get the best prize and so on. Maybe even add a few minigames people can play separate to the survival grind, variety = more hours of game play which = more active people. <3
Posted Jan 11, 19
List
Undo
CraftedSerenity Owner
Donate Points:
+5
FORUMGOD
Admins
CS Owner
Thank you for replying to this thread. We will look into these suggestions :)
zzirLxck
Posted Jan 11, 19 · OP
Donate Points:
+2
Untagged users
I would suggest investing in Noice cancelling blocks for use of certain mob farms. (Ex: Ghast Farms scream in your ear). It would be a quality of life thing for players who have warps set up to auto kill certain mobs. Thanks for taking this into consideration. Love what y'all are doing! <3
Posted Jan 20, 19
List
Undo
Untagged users
Heya! I know that I'm a new player but I'd like to put a caution to slimefun. I'm not sure about the Slimefun that Willow is referring to, as that sounds pretty freaking AMAZING. However, the slimefun I'm familiar with where you use it for alloys, metals, and machinery, well let's just say I left a server that uses that plugin because of the many MANY bugs. Everyday, (especially if you had alot of machines) they would break. You would then have to wait on an admin or mod to come replace the "heads" and make them machines again. It was a 'head'ache that just became not fun anymore.

In the meantime, as I continue to play on the server, if I think of anything that you may want to include I'll post suggestions here =D.

One thought: There was a plugin on a server I still occasionally play on that has an ever changing /shop plugin. Basically it changes to the supply/demand of the player base on the server, so that way the prices will fit if someone is overselling one particular thing or buying one particular thing. I'd be happy to pass along the server name, if one of the owners/admins needs an actual visual of the plugin, as I don't know the name of it. Please let me know if that's something you'd be interested in :). (I love economical stuff)
Posted Feb 2, 19
NoticeNotices