Crafted Serenity Custom Survival

Ban Appeal: Mistaken for autoclick because of sleepyness

3 replies
Legendary
At the 23.11.2018

Roccminer was banned from

CSMC Survival.

Do you believe this was an incorrect ban?:
Yes, I think this was an incorrect ban, I can understand why its plausible but incorrect. I was at my guardianfarm, fast clicking to kill all the incoming guardians, and super sleepy so I closed my eyes and just continued clicking. I can understand why this would look like an unaimed autoclicker while afk, but I was litterally just falling asleep there, just concentrating not to stop clicking. Thats why I didnt even noticed I got banned and was very surprised when I came back next time ( after I slept for a bit).

Why do you think you were banned?:
I looked too suspicious like autoclick and didnt respond, leading Vestle to come to the conclusion he came and to ban me.
(Thanks for the explaination Vestle and sorry for the mess in the lobby chat, I was a bit upset there.)
What rule do you think you broke?:
Beeing not attentive enough? Sleepy driving? Im sorry I looked suspicious, Ill watch out to not be too sleepy in future.

Why do you think you should be unbanned?:
Because I didnt use autoclick and didnt broke any rule stated on the rule page of CSMC, its just a misunderstanding. I better go sleep now again.
Posted Nov 22, 18 · OP · Last edited Nov 22, 18
CraftedSerenity HEAD ADMIN
Donate Points:
+128
Admins
CS Head-Admin
CS Skyblock Admin
Legendary
Hello!

As one of the staff members that witnessed your behavior, it was clear that you were not just "clicking while sleeping".

Your story also changed from what you said in the lobby chat and what you are currently claiming.

Please re-read our rules over the next week before returning to the server and remove any clients you may have installed that would give you an advantage over other players.

We do not take any form of cheating lightly, and will not be so kind in the future.

Appeal denied.
Posted Nov 22, 18
Legendary
Hello emmsteroni!

With "my story changed" you mean I said first that I was afk? I just couldnt remember first what I was doing exactly before falling asleep, and thought I left afk to time out, which I do often. And its kinda true, I tried to grind, fell asleep more and more, I just focused on continuing to click even when my eyes shut close, but after some time I felt I was way too tired so I just shut close the laptop and went to bed, leaving my character afk there. Just that you probably already banned me at the time I shut my eyes and clicked in random directions. I just didnt noticed. Do you have a safety programm that warned you for a too steady clickrate? Or was it just how it looked like?
Besides, I know the rules and dont want to be banned because this server is way too awesome, so I wouldnt use any cheats or autoclickers and I dont have any installed. Also Forge isnt even out for 1.13 so you cant integrate mods yet.
The only client thing I use is optifine, just to improve framerates and keep my laptop alive, which should be ok, isnt it?

I just want to say, Im Innocent, and the timing for this is really bad. I start working next month again, so I wont have time to play much mc anymore, but now for the next 7 days I still have all day free and I have lots of plans to work on here on CSMC. I really wouldnt mind if you ban me even for two weeks if I really cant convince you of my innocence, but just from start of december and not now :/
Posted Nov 23, 18 · OP
CraftedSerenity HEAD ADMIN
Donate Points:
+128
Admins
CS Head-Admin
CS Skyblock Admin
Legendary
Hello Rocco,

1) Your story has changed again. You are now claiming you closed your laptop, but continued clicking? When you close your laptop, it shuts down/goes into sleep mode/etc. And your connection is dropped from the server. This is easily replicable. You were actively auto clicking at the time of your ban. So nice try there.

2) There are multiple failsafes in place on the server to protect our players and to make sure they are abiding by our rules. It is not your concern how we determined you were auto clicking. Your concern at this point is to make sure your client is removed, that you plan on not doing this in the future, and to re-read the rules.

3) You're banned for a week now, not when it is more convenient for your time schedule. It's too bad you were trying to cheat the system that landed you in the position that you're in. You'll be serving out your one week ban, no exceptions.

Thank you.
Posted Nov 23, 18
NoticeNotices