Crafted Serenity Custom Survival

Follow-up on a previous report

2 replies
Survivor
Just making another thread because I haven't gotten any response to the previous one.

https://www.playcsmc.com/forum/m/36709365/viewthread/32301964-player-building-waaay-to-close-me/post/136507433#p136507433

^ That's the old report that I posted 3 weeks and 1 day ago. I want the persons building and all the terrain they edited undone because even before I expanded my house, he was building within 25 blocks of me which is ridiculous and even a week before I made the forum post I was told by another mod to make the forum post a week after I messaged the player. I messaged the player and they continued to build more.

"Thank you. I sent a message to the player (they were last on 4 days ago). If they aren't on in the next week or are unresponsive to staff, the issue will be handled." It has been 3 weeks and 3 days since that player has even been on, and almost 3 weeks since I was told it would be handled after a week.

Please remove their builds and terrain edits near my house.updated+building_1541951682.png
Posted Nov 11, 18 · OP
CraftedSerenity HEAD ADMIN
Donate Points:
+128
Admins
CS Head-Admin
CS Skyblock Admin
Legendary
Hello,

There was no need to start a new thread in regards to this matter. Since the player has not been active, we will assist in moving their things so you have to continue to build.
Posted Nov 11, 18
CraftedSerenity HEAD ADMIN
Donate Points:
+128
Admins
CS Head-Admin
CS Skyblock Admin
Legendary
Resolved.

Ticket is closed.

Thanks
Posted Nov 11, 18