This website is still under construction!

Crafted Serenity Custom Survival

Leo's ban

6 replies
Legendary
Hi guys, My son Leo (Hey_Itz_Leo) has just informed me he was banned for a "speedhack"? I'm just after some more information please. He was using my pc at the time which has a clean install of minecraft just 2 weeks ago, with absolutely no mods on it even for single player mode, I'm confused.....?
Posted Nov 3, 18 · OP
CraftedSerenity STAFF
Donate Points:
+50
CS Survival Moderator
CS Survival Helper
Legendary
Hello Ben,
Hereby I provide the proof we have on your son speedhacking. He was using fly, just like me, but still I couldn't keep up with him. Neither was he using boots as you can see on the video down here. He was obviously much faster.
The proof speaks for itself
heyitsleo 1
Uploaded by daphne on 2018-11-03.
Posted Nov 3, 18
Donate Points:
+5
Untagged users
I may have flown faster beacause on my leggings or chestplate i had a enchantment that made me go faster idk what it was it might have been ninja 2 or 3 or something else.
Posted Nov 3, 18
Donate Points:
+5
Untagged users
Plus... my dad was in the same room when i was flying so he would have seen me use it.
Posted Nov 3, 18
CraftedSerenity HEAD ADMIN
Donate Points:
+128
Admins
CS Head-Admin
CS Skyblock Admin
Legendary
Hello,

While you may have had a CE that would give you a boost, neither of the speed enhancing enchants give players that much of a boost.

Also, having another person in the room, even a parent, doesn't give you a pass.
Posted Nov 3, 18
Donate Points:
+5
Untagged users
I would like to point out at the start of the video you were running for a second or 2 when I flew down my friends tunnel
Posted Nov 3, 18
Legendary
Is your /flyspeed set to 10? Also, were you holding down ctrl whilst flying? Your teleporting also seems to place you at a complete standstill each time you use it, whilst Leo is flying at full speed. You aren't going to be able to catch up with him, even if you're flying at the same speed..........
I'm struggling with this as I know for a fact my PC has no mods on it. Not that Leo would mod on a server anyway :(
Posted Nov 3, 18 · OP
NoticeNotices