This website is still under construction!

Crafted Serenity Custom Survival

Player building WAAAY to close to me

6 replies
Survivor
Hello, I was told to message the player that was building there by and Admin to ask him to politely move his build at least a little further away. It's not a big deal with the other build approx. 90 blocks away I don't care, or even as you can see in the picture a house that's between 50-75 blocks away, but this person who not only built some random square oak block building within 50 blocks it's the stupid pier he seems to be building almost touching my build. I've waited I think almost a week since messaging the Player but since that message they have even made the build bigger since last time. Their chests are unprotected with a lot of stuff in it and would just like his stuff removed because it's so close to this large build I'm doing AND unprotected unlike mine. Thank you for your help <3 (I'm not mad about the small house to the left, just the giant ugly house with a pier going closer to my house than even 25 blocks)more+proof_1540070850.png
actual+proof_1540070493.png
Posted Oct 20, 18 · OP
CraftedSerenity HEAD ADMIN
Donate Points:
+128
Admins
CS Head-Admin
CS Skyblock Admin
Legendary
Can you please provide coordinates?
Posted Oct 21, 18
Survivor
Can you please provide coordinates?
X: -1219 Z: 120 Y:85 is my house
Posted Oct 21, 18 · OP
CraftedSerenity HEAD ADMIN
Donate Points:
+128
Admins
CS Head-Admin
CS Skyblock Admin
Legendary
Thank you. I sent a message to the player (they were last on 4 days ago). If they aren't on in the next week or are unresponsive to staff, the issue will be handled.
Posted Oct 22, 18
Survivor
Okay, thank you very much!
Posted Oct 22, 18 · OP
Survivor
Hi, its been a week and a half and nothing has changed, I'm guessing he hasn't been on or replied.
Posted Nov 3, 18 · OP
Survivor
Are you able to undo it now? And/or delete everything they did because they also edited terrain. It has been almost 3 weeks now.
Posted Fri at 01:56 pm · OP
NoticeNotices