This website is still under construction!

Crafted Serenity Custom Survival

I Got Banned Again?

7 replies
Adventurer
So i misunderstood the whole thing i thought
you could take abandoned things that were not claimed but i got banned for 4 days(paid my price)but then i get back on today and it says im banned again but i didnt steel anything i just worked on my house and tried to build a cobble stone generator but i dont want to keep getting banned for not doing anything this is a great server that is why i bought something from it so it could continue its success throughout life and i dont usually buy stuff for games but i paid my price for those four days but i dont want to be banned for another 3 i hope you can fix this im sorry for misunderstanding

Your Friend,

SpiritWolf65
Posted Sep 21, 18 · OP
CraftedSerenity HEAD ADMIN
Donate Points:
+88
Admins
CS Head-Admin
CS Skyblock Admin
Legendary
Please use the proper appeal format:

===========================================

Date:

In-game name:

Server(Survival/Skyblock):

Do you believe this was an incorrect ban?:

Why do you think you were banned?:

What rule do you think you broke?:

Why do you think you should be unbanned?:

===========================================
Posted Sep 21, 18
Adventurer
DATE---- I Got Banned Like Saturday Night Or Sunday Morning Early

NAME---- SpiritWolf65

Server---- Survival

I got banned because i misunderstood that you cant take so i paid my price and got banned for four days got unbanned i think on Wednesday or Tuesday Im not sure but i get banned yesterday and it says im banned again but i never stole anything else

I got banned for stealing for 4 days then didnt do it again and then it says i was banned again

Rule--- No stealing I guess the first time but i didnt do it at all when i got unbanned then it just says im banned again

i want to be unbanned because i already got banned and paid my price and will not do it again ever it was a misunderstanding wont happen again i can promise you that
Posted Sep 21, 18 · OP · Last edited Sep 21, 18
Donate Points:
+18
Knight
Adventurer
I happened to be online when that occurred. Something about you taking a few stacks of cactus out of someone else's farm. I don't remember who complained about it, though the person couldn't recall any memory of your username. Good luck.
Posted Sep 21, 18 · Last edited Sep 21, 18
Adventurer
oh well i thought i
could
Posted Sep 22, 18 · OP
CraftedSerenity STAFF
Donate Points:
+121
CS Survival Admin
Legendary
Hello Spirit,

You've been banned again because of this rule:

2. Do not grief, kill, steal invade or loot anyone at all. Do not take over 'abandoned' builds as users may still own it. Do not claim land that is not yours. Do not modify land that has already been touched by other players unless granted permission by that user. 

Every new player spawns directly at our rules and it is your responsibility to actually read them.

Screenshot_4562_1537659057.png
Screenshot_4563_1537659057.png Screenshot_4565_1537659057.png Screenshot_4567_1537659057.png
Posted Sep 22, 18
CraftedSerenity STAFF
Donate Points:
+121
CS Survival Admin
Legendary
Also Johnrtx94,

Please do not respond to appeals if it doesn't directly afflicts you. Ban appeals are personally based. So please don't comment on another players ban appeals.
Posted Sep 22, 18 · Last edited Sep 22, 18
CraftedSerenity HEAD ADMIN
Donate Points:
+88
Admins
CS Head-Admin
CS Skyblock Admin
Legendary
Appeal is denied.

/closed
Posted Sep 22, 18
NoticeNotices