This website is still under construction!

Crafted Serenity Custom Survival

Sefrona Ban Appeal

6 replies
Adventurer
Date:
9/19/2018

In-game name:
Sefrona

Server(Survival/Skyblock):
Survival

Do you believe this was an incorrect ban?:
Yes

Why do you think you were banned?:
According to the message it said I was using a hacked client.

What rule do you think you broke?:
I'm not aware of breaking any rule. Hacked clients are against the rules but I've made absolutely no alterations; I'm not using a hacked client,

Why do you think you should be unbanned?:
I think I accidentally triggered some auto-thing? I haven't ever used a hacked client before and at the moment that the ban occurred, I was in /god, had been using MCMMO's powerups, and had just broken a wall with water. When the water hit me, I got banned. I'd be perfectly happy to prove I'm not in a hacked client if that's possible, and if this is a glitch I feel the staff should be aware of it. Also, if there's a known issue that triggers this sort of ban, I'd like to know.
Posted Sep 19, 18 · OP
CraftedSerenity STAFF
Donate Points:
+121
CS Survival Admin
Legendary
Hello Sefrona,

I will provide screenshots of what i saw. We indeed aren't allowing hacked clients so that's why you are banned.

Screenshot_4535_1537375329.png Screenshot_4537_1537375330.png Screenshot_4538_1537375330.png Screenshot_4539_1537375330.png
Posted Sep 19, 18
Adventurer
Once again, I press that I don't have a hacked client. When sorting items into my chests, I hold shift and click items quickly to move them over (sometimes double clicking an item) which does act weird (not putting the items in the chest but putting them back in my inventory). I can 100% guarantee I'm not using any hacks and I'm pretty sure that this problem exists for other people too where clicking too quickly glitches. But even that glitch doesn't have any advantages (it doesn't duplicate items or anything), it's just a nuisance.
Posted Sep 19, 18 · OP
CraftedSerenity STAFF
Donate Points:
+121
CS Survival Admin
Legendary
Alright,i believe what you are saying. It must probably be a weird glitch, i am going to look into this. In the meanwhile i unbanned you from the server. Feel more than welcome to join again :)

Sorry for the inconvenience!
Posted Sep 19, 18
Adventurer
Thank you! Hopefully it gets sorted out.
Posted Sep 19, 18 · OP
Adventurer
I just tried to get on the server and it says I'm still banned?
Posted Sep 19, 18 · OP
CraftedSerenity Owner
Donate Points:
+5
Admins
CS Owner
I have unbanned you.
/closed
Posted Sep 20, 18
NoticeNotices