Crafted Serenity Custom Survival

3rd time banned

1 reply
Untagged users
Don't care if this is the wrong forum.
Referring to my previous post and the answer on it ... i think it's bull ... 53h ago i wasn't even near my pc. So you can look into it or you can leave it that way, because I'm not waiting 7 days ... So ... one request : pls delete me from this server. Unclaim my base and give it to someone who can use it. Bye.
Posted Sep 3, 18 · OP · Last edited Sep 4, 18
CraftedSerenity HEAD ADMIN
Donate Points:
+128
Admins
CS Head-Admin
CS Skyblock Admin
Legendary
The screenshot was taken 53 hours after you stole from an unclaimed area which dated you in the area on 8/31. You were logged into the server and if you want, I can provide further documentation of your activity at that time.

Be that as it may, even if you claim it was not you logged into the server, it was your account. Players are responsible for the safety of their account.

Considering your history of stealing on the server, you either leave your account unlocked multiple times, or you just don't care about the plain and simple fact that raiding/griefing/stealing is not allowed on CSMC and players will be punished when they break this rule.

If you decide not to come back, that is your decision. You're more than welcome to keep playing with us, but if you break our rules, you will not be welcome back. It is entirely up to you.

Thanks!
Posted Sep 4, 18
NoticeNotices