This website is still under construction!

Crafted Serenity Network

Banned but I dont understand why.

7 replies
Traveller
Date:
August 3rd 2018

In-game name:
SvenStar

Server(Survival/Skyblock):
Towny

Do you believe this was an incorrect ban?:
I honestly do I was having issues with my client trying to get it fixed it finnaly stayed open for longer than 10 mins went to join the server got banned.

Why do you think you were banned?:
From what i can see it says xray.

What rule do you think you broke?:
As far as i can see in the rules and in my actions nothing to be honest with you.

Why do you think you should be unbanned?:

Because if you look at everything i have done on the server i just play to farm carrots dig a giant hole in our basement and make sure i help out as many players as i can.
Posted Aug 3, 18 · OP
Traveller
Gyazo
Take screenshots, screen GIFs, and full page captures you can instantly share now and search later. Get the free app for Windows, Mac, and mobile.
https://gyazo.com/f1221d64d5f9d37bb1ba5c6ad1a89a4d
Gyazo
Take screenshots, screen GIFs, and full page captures you can instantly share now and search later. Get the free app for Windows, Mac, and mobile.
Posted Aug 3, 18 · OP
CraftedSerenity STAFF
Donate Points:
+82
CS Survival Admin
Donor
Hello SvenStar!
Firsty, I'd like to begin with that you were banned by CONSOLE due to it having detected an X-Ray Client within your files. In simply having the Client downloaded into your game, you have actually automatically broken our following rule:
Behavioral Rule
2. Do not use any clients that will give advantages over others.

Secondly, the action you've taken into downloading an X-Ray Client just shows us that that was the decision you chose to make while surely being aware of our rules since we remind our players to take a peek at them every time someone joins for the first time. After all, no one downloads anything without knowing what it is and what it can do first.

I suggest you make sure you're 100% absolutely certain you're not breaking any rules next time and be sure to revise what clients you're choosing to download and the consequence of having them.

My following post will include the Mod/Client that of which you were banned for.

Thank you for understanding!
Posted Aug 3, 18
CraftedSerenity STAFF
Donate Points:
+82
CS Survival Admin
Donor
620bea2941bc4c9e8c2f89545041db7f_1533294141.jpeg
Attached Images
Posted Aug 3, 18
Traveller
Okay but i ussually stream and even in my streams you can see i use the default version. So thats why i wasnt understanding i was booting up my OBS went to log into the server and that happened. But if the console says i was hacking i will take the ban. Thank you so much for getting back to me.
Posted Aug 3, 18 · OP
CraftedSerenity STAFF
Donate Points:
+82
CS Survival Admin
Donor
Of course, anytime! 😊
Posted Aug 3, 18
Traveller
I will try to come back in the future maybe just take a break and then reapply for a ban appeal in the future :) Thanks once again for all the help.
Posted Aug 3, 18 · OP
CraftedSerenity HEAD ADMIN
Donate Points:
+123
Admins
CS Head-Admin
CS Skyblock Admin
Legendary
Proof provided.
Appeal denied.
/closed
Posted Aug 3, 18