This website is still under construction!

Crafted Serenity Custom Survival

_ShadowPhoenix_'s Ban appeal

4 replies
Untagged users
Date:
7/22/18

In-game name:
_ShadowPhoenix_

Server(Survival/Skyblock):
Survival

Do you believe this was an incorrect ban?:
Yes

Why do you think you were banned?:
I logged onto the server and was instantly banned for having an x-ray mod that I don't even have.

What rule do you think you broke?:
I'm guessing it was dealing with the ban screen I signed into saying that I was banned because of a plugin detecting if I had an X-Ray plugin

Why do you think you should be unbanned?:
I have never hacked once on any server, and I honestly believe that this was a false ban as I have never even downloaded any mods before.
I have also only been playing MC since February 9th of this year, I have no idea how I would even go about using any types of mods.
Posted Jul 22, 18 · OP
CraftedSerenity HEAD ADMIN
Donate Points:
+128
Admins
CS Head-Admin
CS Skyblock Admin
Legendary
Good morning,

An x-ray mod was detected when you attempted to log on to the server.

ShadowPhoenixBan_1532265771.JPG

While you claim to not know of a client on your computer, we have ways of protecting our server.

Thank you
Posted Jul 22, 18
Untagged users
Im not the only one who uses the computer, my older brother got me into playing mc. Could he have had mods inside the minecraft folder that your sensitive plugin saw? On our computer we dont have different profiles so we share all the application data so he could have had an xray plugin installed for himself, but it was detected on me when I joined your server. I have been trying to find a server that I could call home and if possible I would like to be unbanned so I could see what you server is really like. I will talk to him and have him remove the plugin from Minecraft, i really would like another chance to be able to play on your server if possible. Thank your for taking the time to read this and I hope that you can see that this was just a misunderstanding, as I was only just joining your server and I was banned. I never even got a chance to look at the rules to know if I was even following them.
Posted Jul 22, 18 · OP
Untagged users
P.S. I just spoke with my brother, and he said that he plays on a server that allows xray, I can clearly see that you dont. He is currently removing it from our Minecraft plugins as Im typing this. Thank you again for taking your time to read this.
Posted Jul 22, 18 · OP
CraftedSerenity HEAD ADMIN
Donate Points:
+128
Admins
CS Head-Admin
CS Skyblock Admin
Legendary
Appeal is denied.
/Closed
Posted Aug 3, 18
NoticeNotices