This website is still under construction!

Crafted Serenity Custom Survival

M1nus1Chrom1e's ban appeal

4 replies
Donate Points:
+5
Untagged users
Date: Saterday June 30, 2018

In-game name: M1nus1Chrom1e

Server(Survival/Factions): Survival

Exact words that you see when trying to join CS: bypassing ban

Do you believe this was an incorrect ban?: yes totally

Why do you think you were banned?: i understand the first reason harassing players but giving them my kits and gkits is bad? idk how thats bad but also i wasnt salty over the 24h ban that was fine but when i logged in about a week later i see i got a perm ban so i never bothered joining back

What rule do you think you broke: no rule? i never bypassed my ban

Why do you think you should be unbanned?:

honestly i dont care at this point this is just a bad example of not reading rules becuase i never ever broke a rule expect for why i got a 24h ban and i never got warned about me being banned today perm AGAIN for bypassing ban when i clearly never bypassed the ban
Posted Jun 30, 18 · OP
CraftedSerenity HEAD ADMIN
Donate Points:
+88
Admins
CS Head-Admin
CS Skyblock Admin
Legendary
Hello,

You were not banned originally for only "giving away your kits and gkits". You constantly messaged female players, requesting personal information including pictures of them. When asked to stop, you continued to make unwanted advances on underage players. It was decided by the CEO of the server that you were to be banned for player harassment.

Since your old account was banned, you opted to come on the server with a new account
2018-06-30_19.13.12_1530404057.png

Both bans are valid.
Posted Jun 30, 18
Donate Points:
+5
Untagged users
no but you see, you should have checked that why was it a 24 hour ban then the few days later a perm? you had no right to make it a perm if i was already banned for the 24h i wasnt aware it was a perm ban so
Posted Jul 1, 18 · OP
CraftedSerenity HEAD ADMIN
Donate Points:
+88
Admins
CS Head-Admin
CS Skyblock Admin
Legendary
Yes, I am well aware of your ban history. What you are failing to get from my response to your appeal was that the "CEO and OWNER"s of the server agreed based on your behavior to change your original ban to a permanent ban.
Posted Jul 1, 18
CraftedSerenity Owner
Donate Points:
+5
Admins
CS Owner
Appeal Denied.
/closed
Posted Jul 1, 18
NoticeNotices