This website is still under construction!

Crafted Serenity Network

Sorry For What I Did Wrong <3

4 replies
Donate Points:
+5
Untagged users
Date: June 25, 2018

In-game name:
Old-ConfxsedCookie/New-iConfxsed

Server:
Survival

Exact words that you see when trying to join CS:
Kicked whilst connecting to survival: CSBAN > Permanently Banned!
Reason > bypassing ban- saph
Urban appeal on Forums:
Forums > http://playcs.com/forum

Do you believe this was an incorrect ban?:
No, I deserved to get banned for what I did.
banned because griefed someone else's property.

What rule do you think you broke: T
o not grief someone else's property.

Why do you think you should be unbanned?
It was only my 2nd day on the server and I was just starting to understand the server. I should've taken the rules into more consideration.Unless you do not accept this appeal I would be happy to be unbanned because I enjoyed playing on this server so much that I even played 6 hours in a row in one day. I am new to towny/survival servers and I want to see what more there is.I had a huge house that I built with a bunch of friends, and I was just sad that I couldn't help continue with the build. I hope you will accept my appeal I am sorry for breaking the rules I will not make the mistake ever again. I will also return the stuff that I stole back to it's rightful owner.
Posted Jun 25, 18 · OP
CraftedSerenity STAFF
Donate Points:
+63
CS Survival Admin
Legendary
Hello Cookie,

You original ban was indeed a 3 day ban for griefing. But what you did after got you perm banned. You changed your name right after you were banned to bypass the ban so you could play again. We have a zero tolerate policy for this kind of behaviour so that's why your 3 day ban resulted in a perm ban from our survival server.

Screenshot_20180520-162242_1529999584.png
Posted Jun 26, 18
CraftedSerenity HEAD ADMIN
Donate Points:
+101
Admins
CS Head-Admin
CS Skyblock Admin
Legendary
Appeal denied.

/closed
Posted Jun 26, 18
Donate Points:
+5
Untagged users
Hello Admins,

Yes I changed my name. Not because of the reason you are saying. I changed it to match with my friend's iDogie. You can even check we changed it to the same thing.
Posted Jun 26, 18 · OP · Last edited Jun 26, 18
CraftedSerenity HEAD ADMIN
Donate Points:
+101
Admins
CS Head-Admin
CS Skyblock Admin
Legendary
Hello,

Not that this has anything to do with your particular ban:

• Your friend changed their nick two weeks prior to your incident.

Moving on to your ban:

• You were banned for three days for griefing. You were removed from the server immediately.
  • Less than twenty minutes later you changed your nickname and attempted to play on the server.
  • Attempting to avoid a ban by changing names/using alternate accounts will result in a permanent ban.

Your ban from the Survival server will not be removed. If you continue to argue with staff, make additional posts, etc. in regards to your Survival server ban, your posting privileges on the forums will be revoked.

You are more than welcome to still play on the Skyblock server. I would advise you, if you choose to do so, become familiar with the rules.

Thank you.

/closed
Posted Jun 27, 18
NoticeNotices