This website is still under construction!

Crafted Serenity Custom Survival

Problem with another player

2 replies
Donate Points:
+5
Untagged users
I don't know if you can check chat logs, however, I have begun having an issue with someone who just did a name change. The previous name was Bleach and the new name is Meel.

The other night, Bleach asked a question in chat. Like I do, I answered, but apparently I didn't answer fast enough. He became really rude and after being berated for awhile, I said I wasn't going to bother answering any more of his questions.

I'm hoping that you can check the chat logs in global between the two of us. He just logged in with his new name and immediately began trolling me, again.

I really wish I could just put him on /ignore. I've not got funds to rank up to get that command. I just wish that it was a command everyone was able to use because in instances like this, it would solve a lot of problems.

I'm sorry to have to do this, but he's frustrating me. Most of you know me by now, I play quietly, helpfully, and I don't bother anyone. Please someone help me with this issue, thank you.

2018-05-22_00.45.47_1526964473.png

this is the kind of stuff I'm talking about. I pointedly told him to not speak to me....so he's mocking me instead. This is not pleasant. Nor is it the relaxing place that it usually is for me.
Posted May 22, 18 · OP · Last edited May 22, 18
CraftedSerenity Owner
Donate Points:
+5
Admins
CS Owner
The staff team and I will be paying close attention to this matter going forward. Thank you for your report.
Posted May 24, 18
CraftedSerenity Owner
Donate Points:
+5
Admins
CS Owner
/closed
Posted May 24, 18
NoticeNotices