This website is still under construction!

Crafted Serenity Custom Survival

Ban Appeal ImPhantom_

6 replies
Donate Points:
+5
Untagged users
===========================================

Date: 3/25/18

In-game name:ImPhantom_

Server(Survival/Factions): Survival

Exact words that you see when trying to join CS: auto clicker -saph

Do you believe this was an incorrect ban?: No, the staff member observed my behavior and did the right thing by banning me.

Why do you think you were banned?: Well, for using an auto clicker. A staff member observed me breaking the rule and issued a ban.

What rule do you think you broke: I think the best rule that applies here is Behavior rule 3.

Do not use AFK Pools or other AFK bypass methods.

Why do you think you should be unbanned?:

I've played on the server for over two days now and it would be a terrible loss to have this server cut from my daily routine. I have minor aspergers which I find ways to cope with everyday. I have a special love for games like minecraft because they allow me to exercise both parts of my brain on a daily basis. I love the computer like programing and logic involved in complex redstone contraptions, and the artistic beauty involved in the houses and awesome looking builds. Today, I made a poor choice of using an autoclicker in order to afk while I took my dog on a walk. I have a deep fear of missing out on vote parties and people donating for keys. The other day i had a minor freak out because I had to take a shower late at night and left the game, my friend got 10 legendary keys and I was left with nothing. So I had a fear I would miss out on the opportunity to get the awesome loot from the crates again. I made the bad choice to use an autoclicker to prevent being kicked and now I'm facing punishment. I'm very sorry to the people I hurt by being afk on the server, I as a computer guru understand that players who are afk are still taking up valuable resources the server requires to run day to day operations. I love playing CSMC because the server environment is so far different from others I played on in the past. I feel safe from harassment and bullying on this server, which is a huge step in the right direction for your community. It's hard to manage an environment for people who just want to play the game and leave out the bad attitudes that people display in online communities. I have a fear of being left out. partially from my disorder, and part from my personality. I've come to make a bunch of great friends in the community and it means the world for me to get back on and play with them. I've invested a HUGE ammount of time in the server and don't want that time to be put to waste because of a stupid decision I made. I crave for CS to fill up my void in my day where I normally play games. I enjoy playing other games but I've recently taken a break from them to play Minecraft during my gaming slot. Without CS it makes my day feel incomplete and I feel lost during that time. I just want you guys to know how much this server actually means to me. It's more than just a video game to play and pass time, it's a way of life for mean and a place for me to connect with my friends. Today I was left out when my friends went to play minecraft because I was confronted with a ban message telling me I was not allowed to play. The feeling I got was low in my stomach and made me sick. There Is nothing I love more than building a farming empire in minecraft and I love to see the progress made as my farm grows and the cash rolls in. I like getting on, visiting my chickens (Especially Jerry and his sister) and I love going to my farm getting the seeds and feeding my evil army of chickens. I love selling my cactus farm after a long day of farming and watching my name rise on the /baltop. I don't want these things removed from my daily life, I'm very sorry for using and autoclicker and make a promise, cross my heart and hope to die that I will not use them in the future. I'm very sorry for the disruption I caused for the staff team and understand that I shouldn't be so emotional and stupid when it comes to being afk. Mostly I'm sorry for the person who had to read my appeal because it's very verbose but I want to portray my passion for this server the best way I can. I truly hope that you consider my appeal and hopefully unban me as soon as possible so I can return to the game and play with my friends and feed my hungry chickens,
Best Regards,
ImPhantom_
Posted Mar 25, 18 · OP
CraftedSerenity STAFF
Donate Points:
+71
CS Survival Admin
Legendary
Hello Imphantom_,

You were banned because of breaking rule 2 and 3:

2. Do not use any clients that will give advantages over others.
3. Do not use AFK Pools or other AFK bypass methods.

When a player joins the server for the first time they are always told to read our rules. And in those rules it is cleared stated that you aren't allowed to bypass the afk timer. In your post you also admit that you indeed broke the rules.

Here is proof of you using the auto-clicker (jump at 1:15):
Attached Files
You must login to download files.

Posted Mar 27, 18 · Last edited Mar 27, 18
Donate Points:
+5
Knight
Why did you upload proof, he literally said that he was guilty.
"
Do you believe this was an incorrect ban?: No, the staff member observed my behavior and did the right thing by banning me.
"
Do you even read the questions you put on these appeals? Your reply was 100% insignificant to the appeal. I'm in no position of power, but don't you think that this appeal was not about him denying the fact that what he did was wrong? I'm fairly certain he makes reference to this multiple times in his appeal. I'm not quite sure what you were going for by making a post providing proof and explaining what he did wrong, he clearly knows....
Posted Mar 27, 18
CraftedSerenity HEAD ADMIN
Donate Points:
+88
Admins
CS Head-Admin
CS Skyblock Admin
Legendary
First and foremost, bobbyjoe30, this appeal has nothing to do with you. We ask that players not post on other appeals if it does not concern them directly, thanks!

Secondly, our staff has the right to post their proof on ban appeals, just like players have the right to appeal their bans. There is no point in us gathering proof with the off chance that a player may actually admit to the reason why they are banned.

In the future, please refrain from commenting on ban appeals unless they directly involve you.

Thanks!
Posted Mar 27, 18
Donate Points:
+5
Knight
Who?
Posted Apr 1, 18
CraftedSerenity CEO
Donate Points:
+14,200,574
Admins
CS Founder and CEO
Appeal denied due to failure to follow rules and now we cannot verify the authenticity of your minecraft version.
Posted Apr 1, 18
Donate Points:
+5
Knight
Guss yall don't like second chances.
Posted Apr 1, 18
NoticeNotices